Inc 2 NAN Settings

tinman19

Reaction score
Hello, newbie here with a dead phone, well not bricked just not a phone anymore after trying ACS Super Tool v3, and wrongly installing a new rom, all of the phones nam settings were changed, I have wi-fi and all of my apps but no 3g mobile network.

Verizon couldn't help me over the phone so I had them switch me back to my OG droid so I would have a phone to use.

To start from the beginning, I went to HTC and unlocked my incredible, then I reading forums and it wasn't clear to me buy people said to revert back to locked. I clicked on a link about reverting, and found the SUPER TOOL v3, the program had lots of options besides re-locking, I saw one click root and I tried it, super user was in my app drawer so I installed Rom Manager and downloaded a rom and clicked on install and somehow it pretty much bricked my two month old phone. ##778 will let me change most settings but not my MDN.
Any help would be greatly appreciated by this old guy!:biggrin:

Last edited:
OP
T

tinman19

Reaction score
Should Be NAM Settings

Just got off the land line with HTC cannot fix my phone ! Now I really need help guys anybody?
Hello, newbie here with a dead phone, well not bricked just not a phone anymore after trying ACS Super Tool v3, and wrongly installing a new rom, all of the phones nam settings were changed, I have wi-fi and all of my apps but no 3g mobile network.

Verizon couldn't help me over the phone so I had them switch me back to my OG droid so I would have a phone to use.

To start from the beginning, I went to HTC and unlocked my incredible, then I reading forums and it wasn't clear to me buy people said to revert back to locked. I clicked on a link about reverting, and found the SUPER TOOL v3, the program had lots of options besides re-locking, I saw one click root and I tried it, super user was in my app drawer so I installed Rom Manager and downloaded a rom and clicked on install and somehow it pretty much bricked my two month old phone. ##778 will let me change most settings but not my MDN.
Any help would be greatly appreciated by this old guy!:biggrin:

OP
T

tinman19

Reaction score
Thanks Firefighter, I changed many of the settings and some how the x next to the bars where it usually says 3g was gone. So I tried dialing *228 and it worked it took longer than usual but it changed the NAM settings and I now have my phone back.

Being a newbie how do I close this thread?