In your opinion, what is the best part about the DROID?

Silver Member
Reaction score
as much as i love having a physical keyboard, the ability to never have to worry about my contacts/calendar appointments, the coolness of the facebook integration (if you're into that) and the slick ability to browse the web as if you were at a desktop (something my WinMo phone NEVER felt like), the coolest feature, by far, is the google integration.

just being able search at any point of the phone and bring up results is amazing, but being able to just start typing something like a local restaurant or lowe's or whatever, and get a result with two buttons that have "get directions" and the phone number has made my life inifinitly easier.

no more dialing free 800 numbers to scream into the phone because the voice recgonition didn't understand your request, "i seem to be having trouble understanding, maybe we should take a break. *click*!"

as much as i've had to live without and that i miss from WinMo, the google integration has more than made up for what's missing.

MadisonMarine

Reaction score
The return policy....I'm on my third...hoping the December updates will help sort out some basic issues...