In this smartphone voting competition the Droid is getting beat by Palm Pre Plus

MrKleen

Reaction score
Vote for the Droid! We are getting beat by the Palm Pre Plus... Help!

In the smartphone finals it's the Droid versus the Palm Pre Plus

Please vote for the Droid if you love your phone. So far the Droid is being beat out by the Palm Pre Plus. With our new 2.1 update there is no way the Palm Pre should be beating us so badly.

Vote from your computer, and your Droid and ask a couple friends to vote for the Droid also. We need to have a huge comeback if we stand any chance to catching up.

Please vote at the link below....

March Smart Phone Madness Finals: Motorola Droid vs. Palm Pre Plus

Last edited:
OP
MrKleen

MrKleen

Reaction score
I can't believe how badly we are getting beat by Palm Pre voters. They must have a stronger fan base.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I can't believe how badly we are getting beat by Palm Pre voters. They must have a stronger fan base.

Nah. Polldaddy is just a terrible site. They don't restrict you to one vote per IP, and you can vote again and again if you wait a few seconds and clear your cookies (or just prevent your browser from accepting/storing them in the first place). The whole vote is a sham. Not even worth trying to catch up at this point. Let Palm users think they're special. We'll see who has the last laugh when Palm completely dissolves this year. :)

OP
MrKleen

MrKleen

Reaction score

Nah. Polldaddy is just a terrible site. They don't restrict you to one vote per IP, and you can vote again and again if you wait a few seconds and clear your cookies (or just prevent your browser from accepting/storing them in the first place). The whole vote is a sham. Not even worth trying to catch up at this point. Let Palm users think they're special. We'll see who has the last laugh when Palm completely dissolves this year. :)

LOL, I hear what you are saying, but it's just hard to see us getting beaten so badly by the Palm Pre. I would think there should be enough of us that we could outvote them. Oh well, it looks like we may lose this one.

OP
MrKleen

MrKleen

Reaction score
I wonder if there are actually that many people that have the Palm Pre Plus... :)

Unless Droid owners start voting, we are getting our as..ses handed to us.