1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

In the pocet of my jeans...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ChalmersP, Dec 2, 2009.

1. ChalmersP

ChalmersP New Member

When I go to school I keep my Droid in my front pocket of my jeans, the problem I have is that when is bend my legs, like sit down the phone slides partially open. Just enough to light up the screen. I think it goes to sleep after a while, but I sit down/stand up occasionally so it does that Every time. When I check my battery after school its already at 60 percent!! How can I fix this? Thanks!
  2. Monstrosity

Monstrosity New Member

duct tape?

No, I'm just kidding.

A: Turn down the dim time to lowerst.

B:Get a case for it to put it in so it holds the keyboard shut [you can find a little silk like case thats easy to take in and out or something]
  3. Retribution

Retribution New Member

I discovered my droid open way to easily, it took very light pressure to slide the keyboard open I returned it and my new one takes a much more pressure to open, however I started using the shell/holster combo, works perfect, and I got used to have the holster inside my pocket with the clip outside and have mastered getting it back into the holster.
  4. adam8ch

adam8ch New Member

i use a pouch case with a clip and clip it inside my pocket
  5. thedaego

thedaego New Member

Had the same problem. Careful with the leather holster cases that contain magnets. The magnets cause the droid to go into 'docked' mode and it turns the screen on. I was able to remove the magnets from one of my other phone holsters and replace them with velcro. problem solved!:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

i got canade in my pocet