In the last 2 days, has anyone had problems with the Market loading?

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
In the last 2 days the Market has been incredibly slow for me in every transition, whether it's the initial loading or clicking on an app to update it (for example).

My phone is the DX2 and it gets rebooted once a day when I switch out batteries.

RaptorKC

Reaction score
Yes! I was just trying to update the new Maps, and a couple others, and it would just kinda hang, really slow, and wouldn't update. I restored my 3.1.3 version (thinking it might have been the new 3.1.5), but that didn't work either.

BadeMillsap

Reaction score
Well I'm at least not the only one ... just got Droid 3 for my wife ... do not want to root because it would just confuse her ... but the Market App (3.1.5) works about 10% of the time ... the rest of the time it just sticks on "Loading" whatever app(s) I am either trying to install or update ... I can FC, clear data, clear cache , uninstall updates and SOMETIMES get an app to load ... but then 3.1.5 gets reloaded and it goes South again ... I even tried Appbrain but it seems to revert to Market anyway and down to Market when doing the work and down the tubes it goes ... anyone know how to fix this travesty? :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

BadeMillsap

Reaction score
I believe I found the problem (for me at least) ... turns out a LOT of people are having this problem ... did lots of google searching ... in my case opening port 5228 on my router seems to have fixed the problem (does for many others) ... running of 3G (not wifi) it was working fine but I'm 99% connected to wifi so that wasn't obvious ... I had replaced a router recently and somehow that started the issue ... opening port 5228 seems to have fixed it "for me" ... dancedroid