1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

In NEED of assistance!! Stuck on Droid X moto splash screen

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Rooting.Noob, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rooting.Noob

Rooting.Noob New Member

Ok so I have the Droid X. Flashed over the flyx rom last night. Everything worked fine. But read on here about the rubiX 1.0 focused. So i wanted to try it out. So i downloaded the zip using rom manager. Following the intstructions given I attempted to flash to this. Now I am new to this kind of operation OBVIOUSLY. Downloaded the zip. rebooted to clock work recovery, wiped the data and cache did the system format and data format and cache format. and then went to go install from sd. but i couldnt find the file. So i turned it off thinking it would reboot and i could try to locate the file. but it didnt. Ive been stuck on the moto splash screen. I tried the battery pull over 15x. I tried reading on how to flash back but I just cant seem to get it to work idk why?! I used the 2.2 sdf file in RSD Lite and that didnt work idk why, it said something about the chipset type 50 is not supported. NOOO idea what this means. Im literally FREAKING OUT and hoping someone here can be of GREAT help. I dont even care about the stock froyo! Even if theres a way to put RubiX 1.0 on it thats fine. I just want it back and working. PLEASSSEEE!
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Try not to double post. It makes it difficult for us to give us the answers you need.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Closed this one. You were getting help in the other thread you started.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

motorola droid x stuck on splash