In Love With My Droid Bionic

maaybraak

Reaction score
Hello, all! I got a Motorola Droid Bionic on a Verizon contract back in April of this year, and I have absolutely fell head over heels for this phone! My wife says I spend more time with it than I do her...which is probably true. But its hard to resist checking out everything that it has to offer! The dual-core action lets me speed through whatever I'm doing, there are a lot of really cool roms that I've flashed/installed from SD card, and just the basic capabilities of the Bionic is unreal! I had a Samsung Transform Ultra before I got this one, and it was ok, it just had a screen that was too small for me (3.5 inches), because I love playing games and watching movies on Netflix and the 4.3 inch screen is a lot better for those types of things. I've learned about my phone by trial and error, having bricked it and then plowed through the internet until I found how to save it, losing data and music due to not making a backup before flashing a new rom, stuff like that. But now, I've think I've got a pretty good hold of things. I just hope everyone is as happy as I am with their Droid!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Glad you're enjoying the Bionic.. and welcome to the droid forums :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Its nice to hear how happy you are with your phone, don't be afraid to stick around and hang out a while!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum! We are happy to have ya with us!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums . glad to have you . and the bionic is a great phone