in ear headphones with a mic

BuzWeaver

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Motorola S805 DJ Headphones? I'm a bit persnickety about head sets and prefer to wear headphones just in front of my ears as opposed to Covering or Buds in my ears. These headphones, design wise are excellent for my needs.

I did check out the Bose headphones at Best Buy and those are fantastic, but they are corded. I wouldn't imagine Bose will go with a Bluetooth design any time soon as you're not going to get nearly the response or sound as you can via wire.

This weekend I bought the RocketFish Mobile RF-MAB2, the sound quality was amazing as it had 5 different sound quality settings. The only issue with these is they pinched my ears terribly, so I returned them. I never did try pairing them to my Droid phone.

I've entertained the thought of going with the Motorola S9HD or the Best Buy generic Rocket Fish.

Just as important a good working mic is something significant to me as I'm going to use them for my PC as well (gaming using Vent). I'm I chasing a White Elephant?

KyleChx

Reaction score
so not to bring up an old thread but i am falling into a pair of monster diddy beats by dre (testing them for a company) and get to keep them. Wondering if these will work with the DROID, or their is an app that gets it to work, or does someone need to get on that and develop a necessary app b/c i'd pay $5-$10 for an app that does so

tjs

Reaction score
anyone know if there is a one ear piece ( not stereo ) and mike that fits the Droid or an adapter that l can use to bring the ones I have up to 3.5 ( I think that's the size ) ?

dan j

Reaction score
Bump. Anyone want to make some new recommendations for wired earbuds with a microphone and controls that works on the DROID? I'd like to be around $20, but don't know if that's possible.

Anyone try the Skullcandy S2SBBI-BZ?

Thanks

shobe

Reaction score
I swear by Skull Candy Inked Mic'd. They are $20 but have excellent sound quality both for you and the person you're talking with. It also integrates well with MixZing. I've bought 4 pair so far since I lost the first, washed the second and then just bought 2 to make sure I'm not without them again. They work great on my motorcycle as well since it lets me advance tracks without having to touch my phone.

If you have Dicks Sporting Goods close to you, you can pick them up there. If not, you can order online Skullcandy Store

tjs

Reaction score
Ear Bud

Target has an ear bud with 2.5 and 3.5mm jacks.
It has NO button to answer the call so you have to use the phone.
It has ONE ear bud, not two.
$14.99

dan j

Reaction score
So it turns out the SkullCandy Ink'd Mic does not have enough buttons ;) I wanted something for more control when my phone is in my pocket. How about the SkullCandy Smoking Bud Mic earbuds? Does anyone have them?

Thanks

adiron2hike

Reaction score
OK, hopefully, I've found the best thread for my question. I have a Droid and want to use my Bose earbuds (with mic) under my full helmet. I listen to Audible, Music, and Pandora. For some reason when I am moving on the motorcycle, the music or book tends to pause for a period of time and then starts up again. I'm wondering if it could be caused by wind or motor noise. Has anyone else experienced this?

twentydeuce

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has gotten the Apple Headphones with volume control and mic to work for calls. I'd love to use the mic but even if I could simply hold the phone up to my mouth and listen through the headphones that would be good. Walking around NYC it's difficult to hear through the phone but if I have the headphones plugged in, I can't use the headphone mic or the phones mic.

byrdjr

Reaction score
Droid X Warning / Beats by Dre Tour with Control Talk

Anyone have recommendations for a good set of in-ear headphones with a mic? There's a set on the VZW site (link), but was wondering if anyone knew of any better ones. I'm just going to be using the phone as an mp3 player a lot, and want to be able to have a mic on the headphones for convenience on calls.
Try Here. Tour with ControlTalk? High Definition In-Ear Headphones ? Beats by Dr. Dre by Monster :motdroidvert:

The mic doesn't work with the droid x. Nor do the buttons.

lizahellen

Reaction score
Hi
Can you record things on a 2 gen iPod Touch with the mic on the new in ear headphones?I bought the new Apple headphones that has a mic on it and an iPod Touch (2 gen) and i was wondering if i could use the mic to record things on the iPod.