in case you were wondering....

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i am sticking with Froyo for awhile. it works, Ginger bread is to buggy and a pain in the arse to compile or run as a daily driver.

that is all, carry on............

adsfa34

Reaction score
+1000 ... good call davros -- more power to you. GB is a pain in the butt sometimes. especially with facebook ugh... don't get me started ...

looking forward to seeing more of your great work :D

jayman350

Reaction score
yeah I don't blame you at all, I'll load up and play around with GB builds from time to time, just for a change of pace. But eventually, things start to get buggy, don't work right, apps aren't kept in memory, and I go back to froyo.

ItsTrentB

Reaction score
i am sticking with Froyo for awhile. it works, Ginger bread is to buggy and a pain in the arse to compile or run as a daily driver.

that is all, carry on............

I appreciate your commitment to the froyo rom! we need more of these for the D1 users, because GB is just so complicated at times.. Im looking forward to flashing your 4.0 (And first rom of yours for that matter) rom pretty soon!

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I jumped off the GB train a while ago. I've been watching PGS for a while waiting on the infamous v4. Everybodys right. Froyo just works.

jeffcicale

Reaction score
Glad to see others you sticking with froyo too. Will try your v4 rom...can't wait!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

bullswife98

Reaction score
Thank you soooo much for not giving into the gingerbread development!!! I've tried just abt all G/B roms since their release and just was not ment for the og droid, maybe quick but very intensive for my droid and gotta listen to my phone it wants froyo! So thank you,thank you,thank you for not leaving us froyo users behind! I have stability,and smoothness again! Forgot how comforting it feels! Won't be switching again that's for sure! Gimp roms rule! Gimp permmenatly!

Rooted,RZRecovery
Rom: Project Gimpsource,v3.1
Kernal:Gimpsource,250/1100oc
customized my way!!

beaton3344

Reaction score
^ Agree. Keep it up man so glad I jumped back to froyo. Don't miss gingerbread for a second. Running gimp and happy with my phone again. Thanks for keeping it alive.

otter34

Reaction score
Cool. Which thread is the latest froyo build and are there any screenshots? I've heard a lot of good things about this ROM and have had problems w/ gingerbread so I'd like to go back to a dev that still supports froyo!

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cool. Which thread is the latest froyo build and are there any screenshots? I've heard a lot of good things about this ROM and have had problems w/ gingerbread so I'd like to go back to a dev that still supports froyo!

I guess that would be the Retro black bar frg83g

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1^

Its the bomb. Stable as all get out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How's the next release coming along davros?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you want that answer.
Ha.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk