In Call Volume To Quite

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I can not hear people good during calls. Is there any app, hack, etc... that can make the earpiece louder then it currently is. I have it turned all the way up and if im around people i can hear nothing

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a BT headpiece, but no matter if i'm talking through the phone or through the BT headpiece, the sound is very loud. People can hear my conversation across the room.

I could only suggest bad ear piece, or something.

LordKastle

Reaction score
Possibly or go get your ears blown out at a doctor's office..too much wax build-up.
;)

Just trying to troubleshoot all possible options before exchanging for a new phone.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone you know have a Droid that you can compare with?

If it's not the ear piece there are always hearing aids. :D

simaz_81

Reaction score
Hello,

I just got the Verizon Droid Incredible and the in Call volume is very low. If im in the car or at work which is loud i can barely hear the other end!!!

I called customer service and they said i should go to a store so a technician can take a look at it. Si i went there and we compared it to he display one and the display one had a better in call volume. In the store they were out of stock so i went back called 611 and they are sending me a new one !!!

Im crossing my fingers now hopefully the new one wont have this problem!!!

If any one have any solution for this pls help!!!

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Out of all the phones I've ever used, the droid is the first phone where I have to set the volume to the middle otherwise I blow my ear out. The thing is basically a speakerphone when the volume is max. Same for my friend's droid.

simaz_81

Reaction score
which droid do u have ??? because i tried the moto A855 and its loud but the incredible isnt !!!

simaz_81

Reaction score
well which one do u have??? i know the motorola one is loud but the HTC incredible isnt so much !!!

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The person that brought this up, probably used the search function.
Damned if you do damned if you don't.

ratavac

Reaction score
low speaker voulme

I'm almost embarassed to tell you this..But it could be your answer. Did you recently put on a screen protector? If so, is it covering the speaker. I had the same problem, and that was what my problem was. Fortunatly I didn't take it to a tech. I found out myself...