in call/speaker phone volume is extremely low

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR HD' started by ImJustMeow, Jun 24, 2013.

1. ImJustMeow

ImJustMeow New Member

I can play a song or anything else and my volume be fine but when making a call i can barely hear the other person even if i put it on speaker phone, still very low. All volumes are turned up

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Droid Forums
  2. Dalvik_Cache

Dalvik_Cache DF Super Moderator Premium Member

3. ImJustMeow

ImJustMeow New Member

That thing did nothing. All it did was install stupid apps and show ads.

4. KaChow

KaChow Guest

The other option that you could try and this is a good app to hold on to anyhow. First, go into Settings> Apps> find Acoustic Warning and disable it, this is a system app that restricts volume levels on your device. Next, go into Settings> Security> and scroll down to "Unknown sources" and check the box next to it, this will allow you to download apps outside of the Google Playstore. Next download and open DSPManager from your device, this app has three settings, 1) Headset, 2) Phone Speaker, 3) Bluetooth Devices, go into the setting that you want to adjust and adjust it to your preference so that it works best for you.
  5. ImJustMeow

ImJustMeow New Member

I've done that. But not downloaded that yet. What is it going to do? Is it going to change in call volume? Because the only time the volume is low is during a phone call. When playing music, it's the right volume. I have to put it on speaker phone and put it up to my ear when on the phone with someone.

6. ImJustMeow

ImJustMeow New Member

Just downloaded it. Not sure how to work it, but as of now, it did nothing

7. KaChow

KaChow Guest

DSPManager is an app that is meant to give additional tweaking controls in the following areas, 1) Headset, 2) Phone Speaker, 3) Bluetooth devices. In order for the application to work, you would need to adjust the settings, below is snapshot of the configuration of the 2) Phone Speaker that I use, which there are primarily two settings 1) Bass Boost and 2) Equalizer. Might want to adjust the Equalizer, which it is difficult to know if and how it will help. Considering that you are happy with the Phone Speaker when playing music, but then again it sounds like there is an issue during phone calls. I have to wonder if something else is causing the problem as to having to use the speaker phone feature to hear a voice call.

Screenshot_2013-06-25-11-51-19.png
  8. ImJustMeow

ImJustMeow New Member

Still nothing

9. ambrown

ambrown New Member

Hmm. This one is hard because my volume plays just fine on my Razr HD. Is it affecting only one speaker, the earpiece? Or is it all speakers but only in call? I know you said that music played fine, but I'm thinking it could possibly be hardware related. I had a bad earpiece on a Droid 2 once. And it also caused the capacitive
    Buttons to go out because they were connected on the same ribbon. But it wouldn't surprise me if the earpiece was to blame

My wife has volume trouble on her Razr M too, but I'm not sure what the causes of all her problems are. She doesn't let me do much with it, but she curses it daily.
  10. newgirl8

newgirl8 New Member

Samsung Galaxy S4 too quiet

I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S4. Love the phone but it is too quiet! I cannot hear the notifications - regardless of the tone or volume I choose. I contacted Samsung. They said it might be fixed - at some point. I asked if there was a way I could voice my concerns. They said I could contact Samsung voice support at 1-888-987-4357, Mon-Fri: 7 AM - 9 PM (CST), Sat: 9 AM - 6 PM (CST). Maybe if we all call it will be fixed sooner than later! ;)
Search tags for this page

android call volume too low

cyanogenmod phone volume turns up

droid razr maxx hd low call volume

droid razr maxx low call volume

galaxy s3 call volume too low

galaxy s4 low call volume

in call volume

in call volume too low android

increase call volume android

increase voice call volume android

my android phone volume is low