Improving battery life and more for Droid RAZR

ltcalex

Reaction score

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Funny. Yesterday I went about the day normally after having taken off the charger when I woke. My intent was to drain to shut down then full charge starting at bedtime. At 130am i was playing angry birds trying to drain it down from 30%. Still had 10% when I quit at 430. This morning it finally shut down at almost 19 hours since charge.

Maybe its not as bad as i thought

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Just a thought, with the controls from this software, my RAZR lasted a full 12 hours. It shuts down what you don't need more effectively than the application that comes on your RAZR, Smart Actions. This application is much more ROBUST. Happy to have posted the research.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
To all, forgot to mention what the product is: JUICEDEFENDER. It comes in three different choices, and the ultimate works the best.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
SallyC, thanks for valedation on JD. I do believe that Smart Actions works, and the JD is a very good supplement to it, with many more controls and options for "battery life".

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
SallyC confirms JD

In response to many good opinions on JD (Juicedefender), I must say that for those who have tried it and understand that is an addition to Smart Actions that comes with the RAZR, we know that it works to prolong the battery life of the RAZR. I appreciate everyone's comments on Smart Actions and request they look at the JD site provided in this thread that notes the numerous opprtunities one has in prolonging the life of a RAZR battery on a daily basis. Only trying to help us all in comparing what works and what doeen't in this forum.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
The settings in Juicedefender are more robust than Smart Actions, however, I have both apps running on my RAZR and am now at 20+ hours at minimum usage. I hope this helps others on the other "battery saving JD Ultimate" threads.

cece5702

Reaction score
The settings in Juicedefender are more robust than Smart Actions, however, I have both apps running on my RAZR and am now at 20+ hours at minimum usage. I hope this helps others on the other "battery saving JD Ultimate" threads.

JD is an awesome app! I have the ultimate but ended up uninstalling the app because I realized with Smart Actions I didn't need them both.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Smart Actions won't give you 20 hr's of use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Smart Actions won't give you 20 hr's of use.

I don't find that statement to be true at all. I can get 20 hours on my phone without smart actions, let alone with them. I set up a smart action to turn off cell data, background sync, and wifi when the screen is off, and made it 5 1/2 hours with the battery still reading 100%. Just have to know how to set up your phone to maximize the batteries on these things. Always have to keep the widgets or apps that pole data constantly under check and a few other things and you will be fine.

Now of course the other day I was using my 4G connection as a hot spot for a couple laptops and an Iphone, and my battery went from 90%-30% in about 2 1/2 hours but that is to be expected.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Since I've been using Smart Actions and JD with other apps, my Razor's battery has been improving. I believe for other users, they will have similar success.

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I do.t know what razr u guys have that's has crazy bat life.

I'm at 10% unplugged 8 hours ago and I was on 3g as needed not even heavy use.