Improved?

porky101

Reaction score
I have been running CM 7.0.3 for a couple weeks now with little to no issues. Left MIUI when Gingerbread came out for it and it was not great. I just read the changes in 1.6.10.1 and it seems that a lot has changed. Removed some milestone files (reduces memory), increased heap to 40M, etc. So how is the ROM running? Also any recommendations for what setting to run V6 SuperCharger Script at? Also any recommendations on kernals?

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have been running CM 7.0.3 for a couple weeks now with little to no issues. Left MIUI when Gingerbread came out for it and it was not great. I just read the changes in 1.6.10.1 and it seems that a lot has changed. Removed some milestone files (reduces memory), increased heap to 40M, etc. So how is the ROM running? Also any recommendations for what setting to run V6 SuperCharger Script at? Also any recommendations on kernals?
:palm:

MIUI 1.6.10 comes default with the V6 settings of multitasking. If you do not want to multitask, I would suggest one of the balanced settings.

Kernels appear very phone dependent. I would say whatever kernels work well on CM7 should work on MIUI.