Impossible level game

RSYR

Reaction score
OK so this might be a spoiler but i'll try not to spoil it as much as possible.

The clock is BROKEN!

A previous hint said the time changes every 60 seconds. When does the time change on your computer clock and what time is it NOW? (On a 24 hour clock)....

Surely thats enough of a hint if not or if you're realy struggling then email me.

[email protected]

anna banana

Reaction score
level 32

i have tried For 32 the sequence 30, 25, 23, 7 and 17. However I have beat each level and went back to reselect the next level. after beating 17...what do i do? and is the second one 12 or 25? please help! it is driving me nuts!

erinjade

Reaction score
ok, i'm obviously missing something on level 33.

i made the red-yellow-green connection right away, but no matter what i do, the cars don't stop.

can someone PM me the answer?

erinjade

Reaction score
i have tried For 32 the sequence 30, 25, 23, 7 and 17. However I have beat each level and went back to reselect the next level. after beating 17...what do i do? and is the second one 12 or 25? please help! it is driving me nuts!

hint: after completing the map, there is only ONE level you need to go back and complete.

if that doesn't help, PM me, and i can give you the answer.

RSYR

Reaction score

After completing the map on 32 go and look underneath the hammer straight away. Nevermind the other levels just look underneath the hammer.

Schmaupps

Reaction score
Just got the update today myself, did the two extra levels in under 2 minutes...

Yay!

But... the winning page indicates that the game is over???? wtf??

gold21030

Reaction score
Just got the update today myself, did the two extra levels in under 2 minutes...

Yay!

But... the winning page indicates that the game is over???? wtf??

Oh don't worry it's not over. If you become a fan of this game on facebook it actually provides accurate info, I think it's ran by the actual creators.

tom_hyperbees

Reaction score
Oh don't worry it's not over. If you become a fan of this game on facebook it actually provides accurate info, I think it's ran by the actual creators.

It's definitely not over yet! We stick to updating the game every 8-9 days, so expect new levels coming some time next week.

N@t

Reaction score
i recently bought this game, so glad i did.. then again... its driving me mad!!!:dry: could someone help on 32,,,, i have read this thread and the hints, but i am obviously a bit dense.. tip for a thicky would be good, or a pm :i-m_so_happy:

FINALLY i have done it.... infact i sort of cheated

T Locs

Reaction score
level 34

Stuck on lvl 34. I put 12:10:35 on the bin clck and then nothin happens?? Need hint