Importune is up and coming.

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by importune, Sep 3, 2010.

1. importune

importune Theme Developer Theme Developer

Hey, I'm new here (obviously). I'm a web designer, have been for 6 years, own my own hosting/web development company, and work for a start ecommerce company full time at the moment. Regardless, I've been dying to dig deeper into the potential of the android. So, today I opened photoshop and spit out a basic theme and a basic gmail widget design.

I'm kind of hoping some great theme coder is bored, reads this, and wants to code some themes with me. Split the credit, obviously. Uhm, if not, anyone want to point me in the right direction for starting? XD

I'll be updating this post/posting here with more designs as I go... This thread will be the home of my designs that never get coded.

Anyway, here they are. First is just a quick theme with only a few things changed from the default android look, and the second is a widget concept. There is a widget similar on the market, but it doesn't work well and is not too pleasing to look at. The 3 wallpapers on the previews are wallpapers I made years ago.

Basic Theme:
    [​IMG]

Gmail Widget:
    [​IMG]

Gmail Widget on Theme:
    [​IMG]
  2. [ L ]

[ L ] New Member

This looks awesome so far! I would totally load this if a developer would code this!

Sent from my REVOlutionized LithiumDroid with Slayher's 1.0 GHz LV kernel
  3. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

nice job...looks great =]
  4. Jejackson

Jejackson New Member

these images look great, I'm curious, do you have any websites that are live right now that you have developed?
  5. importune

importune Theme Developer Theme Developer

KudoLabs - Web Design and Development - Ignore the homepage's code, its a mess of images. Its a temp, I'm redesigning the entire thing still.

Fluxxii
    EZGamers

I've created many many more sites over the years, but these 3 I manage and are on my servers. I can get more if you still want more.

There are more tidbits in the kudolab's portfolio, but I will admit some of them are 4-5 years old...and not the best looking. I've got old deviantArt accounts somewhere... tehslayer i think it was called. Seriously, years old. If you want to see some more web work I've done I can link you to a set of web layouts and logos from my photobucket.
  6. shouldersgolden

shouldersgolden New Member

I really really like that Gmail widget, it would go well with the Incognito theme.