Important LiMod poll. Please Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droidman101

Reaction score
guys, if they choose cyanogenmod they will have more time to do other things with the mod, stuff that cyanogenmod wont have :)

fox_dye

Reaction score
AOSP I love lithium its got a ton of features that cyanogen doesn't have or wont get because of rom manager. Keep it fresh and do your own thing. If you want cyanogen then use that rom its nice I use it sometimes but always go back to lithium.

droidman101

Reaction score
AOSP I love lithium its got a ton of features that cyanogen doesn't have or wont get because of rom manager. Keep it fresh and do your own thing. If you want cyanogen then use that rom its nice I use it sometimes but always go back to lithium.

the devs will add their stuff ON TOP of cyanogenmod. It wont just be a cyanogenmod copy.

droidman101

Reaction score
guys: if you want AOSP just use sapphire, if you want a rom WITH THE MOST FEATURES, choose a lithmod built from cyanogenmod

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
whatever allows them to do what they've been doing - cuz LithMod is just t*ts out!!!

but i tend to think that paving your own way (like ck said) will give the best results. it may mean a slow start, but with these guys, all indications are that the end product will be the best around.

scott78613

Reaction score
AOSP - Currently running Sapphire but wishing I had teh Lithium mods and goodies. Haven't had as good of experience with CM as Li or Sapphire.

DeeMat

Reaction score
AOSP would be the preference... I like the "pave your own way" statement made in an earlier post. You guys rock .

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I think the answer should be based on your (Lithium mod team) goals for lithium mod. If your goals of what you would like the rom to be align with CM and the direction CM is going then you should base it off of his work. however, if your goals stand apart from CM, then you should use ASOP.

Personally, I would like to see you all use ASOP. But I dont think either option is a bad choice.

gloster

Reaction score
I voted AOSP. I see advantage to the overall Android community of having another branch on the tree separate from CM.

DroidHoff

Reaction score
AOSP - my feeling is that this LiMod project team is probably the most talented group of Droid Devs we have, and while I appreciate Cyanogen and all the work he has done for our community, LiMod has an opportunity to truely innovate and put their stamp on the Android Community and I would hate for them to not take that chance. And to all who have the "Don't reinvent the wheel, Don't fix what isn't broken" mentality I think you should know the wheel has been reinvented many, many times in order to keep up with advancing technology and improve the performance and safety of those vehicles that use them! Ahhhh just imagine a beautiful Harley on 30' all wood wagon wheels!!!

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
I say use whatever your using now. My phone has never run as smooth as it is with LithiumMod.

flyinion

Reaction score
I say aosp. Having tried Sapphire now, and read about the differences, I understand what they are and I think it would give you guys the freedom to do whatever you want to do with your ROM. The Shiz, Kangerade 4.x, and 5.x were my first 3 rooted ROMs. I love JRummy's theming with all the matching app icons and such. Just trying different things out though to see what the different ROMs are about right now otherwise I'd probably be on Li myself right now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.