Import Facebook Contacts to GMAIL

SEGA

Reaction score
OK so far I have tried the yahoo account CSV trick (Only does email addresses) and the Greasemonkey/Firefox tick (Does not work)

I can not get the greasemonkey import to work, seems like the quickest way, but I think after a Facebook update it stopped working, and there are very few topics/blogs on how to do it because 80% of them are copy and pastes of the original and the all seem to leave out the 'adding script' option, or finding the phonebook after the Facebook facelift.

I really need help getting all my Facebook contacts into GMAIL.

Any working suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK so far I have tried the yahoo account CSV trick (Only does email addresses) and the Greasemonkey/Firefox tick (Does not work)

I can not get the greasemonkey import to work, seems like the quickest way, but I think after a Facebook update it stopped working, and there are very few topics/blogs on how to do it because 80% of them are copy and pastes of the original and the all seem to leave out the 'adding script' option, or finding the phonebook after the Facebook facelift.

I really need help getting all my Facebook contacts into GMAIL.

Any working suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Did you try syncing facebook in your settings/ accounts and sync? That should carry them over.

OP
SEGA

SEGA

Reaction score
ya, but I'm then left with double, some times triple contacts, (duplicates) some from Verizon backup phone book, some from Gmail, and many from Facebook.

I am also trying to do everything from one single email, and I would like ALL my contacts in one place.