imoseyon ?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I've been flashing both. It does make the ui much snappier.

Sent from my DROID2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You should only have to flash it once (I do it after each nightly)

Kc, is there any overlap or dissonance from using them both? Both affect minfree and other similar tweaks right?
If you're doing it without issue then ill try it

CM74D2

meishkov

Reaction score
You guys might also want to give this one a try [SCRIPT] The Best RAM Optimization - xda-developers I'm running it on CM4DX and it seems to be doing pretty well. Phone is very responsive and batt seems to be doing better.

I noticed that like all of the comments in that thread were from bigger devices, ie I'm on the OG and was gonna try this out but wondering if anybody else has.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
You should only have to flash it once (I do it after each nightly)

Kc, is there any overlap or dissonance from using them both? Both affect minfree and other similar tweaks right?
If you're doing it without issue then ill try it

CM74D2

Doesn't seem to conflict. I always flash them in the order i first used too. Imosoyen then the other tweak.

Sent from my DROID2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
For imoseyon, use checktweak.sg in terminal, but I'm not sure about the ram one. It's only been subjective for me so far

CM74D2

creaky

Reaction score
You guys might also want to give this one a try [SCRIPT] The Best RAM Optimization - xda-developers I'm running it on CM4DX and it seems to be doing pretty well. Phone is very responsive and batt seems to be doing better.

I'm interested in flashing this and also trying imoseyon on my CM7 X. If I have the zip downloaded, do I just flash it like any other? Any need for dalvik or cache wipes?

Thanks - I'm new to this.