imoseyon ?

searayman

Reaction score
What do you all think of this for helping out battery life? Good bad, etc.?

mr_brady

Reaction score
What do you all think of this for helping out battery life? Good bad, etc.?

I asked Imoseyon about putting it on Liberty. Here's his response:

i don't think it will hurt, but if the rom has built in support for some of my tweaks the benefits will be hardly noticeable.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
so liberty 0.9 already has some of his tweaks built in?

rfranken

Reaction score
so many swear by it...but it hasn't helped on any rom i've tried.
last rom being cm7

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use it with every rom. It won't hurt. I get a bit more snappiness and battery. Very minimal, but I do it anyway. At least in theory, the systcl tweaks should help for the better

CM74D2

mr_brady

Reaction score
I use it with every rom. It won't hurt. I get a bit more snappiness and battery. Very minimal, but I do it anyway. At least in theory, the systcl tweaks should help for the better

CM74D2

True. I don't believe it will make anything worse. It should overall help the battery, run cooler and makes it a bit more snappy. A lot of roms for the DX already have a custom version his his tweaks built-in, so it may be redundant.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Exactly. At worst, redundant. At best, a faster, cooler, snappier phone. Win-win in my book

CM74D2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll check it now

Edit: so far so good! Very snappy. I really notice a difference so far. I'll keep everyone posted if it changes.
CM74D2

mr_brady

Reaction score
You guys might also want to give this one a try [SCRIPT] The Best RAM Optimization - xda-developers I'm running it on CM4DX and it seems to be doing pretty well. Phone is very responsive and batt seems to be doing better.

I'll give it a try w/ Liberty 0.9 later tonight and see how it goes. Running stock (no Imoseyon) 0.9 and the battery life is pretty darn good. 8 hours of light use (mostly music) and I'm at 70% still.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure how its affecting battery life, but response has definitely improved (for now)

CM74D2

mr_brady

Reaction score
You guys might also want to give this one a try [SCRIPT] The Best RAM Optimization - xda-developers I'm running it on CM4DX and it seems to be doing pretty well. Phone is very responsive and batt seems to be doing better.

I'll give it a try w/ Liberty 0.9 later tonight and see how it goes. Running stock (no Imoseyon) 0.9 and the battery life is pretty darn good. 8 hours of light use (mostly music) and I'm at 70% still.

Been using the tweaks since my last post. It doesn't seem to affect battery life for the most part. I was already getting good battery, so I'm not complaining.

It does however seem to make the phone much more 'snappy', especially during transitions. It's very fluid now - like the way it should have been from the factory.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to agree. I've been flashing this instead of imoseyon over each mornings nightly. Good find!

CM74D2