1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Imoseyon Tweaks on GB leak

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by Lex_Luthor, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor New Member

Well i am or was running the tweaks imoseyon created as zip, version 6.21 or whatever it is. And i kinda noticed that at times my phone lags like crazy, usually after i exit a certain app. I make sure the app is still not running afterwards but the phone continues to lag until i reboot it. I was wondering if anybody else is running these tweaks and running into these problems or any problems.

As for a fix i changed the dalvik VM heap down from 48 to 36 and it appears to have remedied the problem but i only ran it for like 3 hours so thats not enough time to say much about it.
  2. jonwgee

jonwgee New Member

I'm running it, along with beesley's build.prop No problems at all

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor New Member

imoseyon' tweaks are primarily in the build.prop arent they? wouldnt it be better just to use beesley's tweaks instead? I mean imoseyon includes some other things (which im unsure of) in his tweaks but it defeats the purpose of his tweaks if use somebody else's.