Imoseyon and other batter help

idol

Reaction score
I am currently running .596 rooted and I am looking to get Imoseyon working and also I would like to know other things that will help my battery. (ex. undervolting)
I have the download of Imoseyon, but I am not sure how to install it. It would be greatly appreciated if some people could help me with this.

mcp770

Reaction score
First download busybox installer and run it so you have the newest. Then boot into clockwork and run the imoseyon zip as you would anything else then reboot. You need busybox first though. To verify install open terminal emulator and type su then checktweak.sh. if it says everything is good your done.

JkdJedi

Reaction score
First download busybox installer and run it so you have the newest. Then boot into clockwork and run the imoseyon zip as you would anything else then reboot. You need busybox first though. To verify install open terminal emulator and type su then checktweak.sh. if it says everything is good your done.
Imoseyon comes w/ BusY Box... You have to delete P3 Droids Busy Box found in system/bin then flash Imoseyon zip, You'll be good after that, and yes like above check in terminal...

Last edited:

9wire

Reaction score
No matter what I try I get "minfree tweaks are not enabled syntax error". Deleted busybox from system/bin, installed 1.19 into /xbin, re-dl'ed the 7.1 .zip, mounted system and sd card before installing the .zip. Deodexed/rooted .596 stock with watermarked theme.

OP
I

idol

Reaction score
No matter what I try I get "minfree tweaks are not enabled syntax error". Deleted busybox from system/bin, installed 1.19 into /xbin, re-dl'ed the 7.1 .zip, mounted system and sd card before installing the .zip. Deodexed/rooted .596 stock with watermarked theme.

I figured it out. Maybe cause you are mounting your system? I just went into recovery and just installed the zip file. Try that maybe.

9wire

Reaction score
Uh-uh. Tried installing it without mounting, same thing.

JkdJedi

Reaction score

I figured it out. Maybe cause you are mounting your system? I just went into recovery and just installed the zip file. Try that maybe.

Whats this, or what are you installing (1.19 into /xbin)??

also the Imoseyon hack should be installed AFTER any themeing and or rom updates, not before.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Imoseyon_lib_d2_v4.3.zip works great on my d2 running lgb v0.8

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict