iMobsters Codes!!!

djkms

Reaction score
Dkxe8s

I play vampire wars a lot on FB. Just picked up my droid over the weekend and currently playing Mobsters. Daily player

Please add DKXE8S

thanks!

anesah

Reaction score
Oh, oh, do me!

Hey, droid buddies ^^

Add me, too! I'm working through the first few pages as we speak. Please add me, too! My code is:

JY9BU3

Thanks folks :icon_ banana:

amusicthing

Reaction score
add me right away

add me im always on so i will respond right away wbd5mj thnx

jimmy z

Reaction score
Okay, I love imobsters...but a lil upset. (Moto droid user). We will never be able to compete with iphones mobs for a simple reason. As well know every hr we earn money, but iphone users have the capability to set the phone to a future date, let's say 20 years into the future, then go to the imob app....and have a zillion dollars to buy, weapons, real estate, vehicles. If I try this on this phone even though I take away the automatic setting and and auto synch, verizon system still updates the time to current and the imob app won't recognize the future. That sucks! My gf has an iphone and it perfectly works well. This is why you see all these low level mobsters with tons of real estate. If you were wondering...how they do it, that's how. Any suggestions? Maybe someone that has a moto droid knows a way to overcome this? Anyways...I'm a level 53. Add me. 7aty5c is my code.

berngtr34

Reaction score
imobsters - x2djcf
racing live - u6gfck
ninjas - 5ykp2

Last edited: