iMobsters Codes!!!

asilva

Reaction score
20grains Add Me

Please add me addicted to this game CANUWD

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Just so the lot of you know, as most didnt, the game keeps you in line with people that have the same lvl and mob size as you. So if your lvl 20 with 40 mob members, the game is going to try to match you up with the same lvl of mob members. The upside to this is it makes for fairer play, but for those of you who are just adding a crap load of people are going to lose, a lot. Some of those people have 40 members cause they have the gear and defense for all the members while others only have 40 members and have gear for maybe 20 of them. That makes the other 20 of those mob members useless.

So adding as many people as you can will only make you weaker if you don't have the good gear to support them.

frei0113

Reaction score
Just restarted my game to build my empire the right way. Lets start a Droid Mob and get the Iphonies.
TFQXNC.......Fry'D

frei0113

Reaction score
Droid Family

Starting a new family for Droid users. Only lvl 10, but in 2 days I have 150 Mobbies and 760,000 income, I can show you how. Join me...FryD...TFQXBC if you want in, you will need to download Palringo and use favor points to change your name.