1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

IMAP Mail Help

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by crazycell, Nov 6, 2009.

1. crazycell

crazycell New Member

Quick ques for those admins in the know........we use IMAP[​IMG] at work here. In my Outlook (on my desktop) I have folders set-up that I move my mail to once read to keep a history. I then have my IMAP folders:

Inbox
    Inbox.Deleted Items
    Inbox.Sent
    Inbox.Trash

On my new Droid I was able to set up e-mail no problem and it pulled these IMAP folders in. My "problem" now is when I Send an e-mail on the Droid it puts the e-mail in the "Sent" folder that is in my folder list.....is there a way to get it to go into the "Inbox.Sent" items so it will sync up with my Outlook?

This was a great feature that was available with my BB (as well as the Imagio I had for a week).

TIA for your help.
Search tags for this page

android imap subscribed folders

samsung galaxy siii imap sent trash deleted items