Imagine this if you can...

m1ckDELTA

Reaction score
Imagine a 4g phone with dual-core processing, a bright 4.5 inch screen, native Android UI, front and rear facing camera lenses, an integrated stand, Skype, Netflix, and Facebook ready, more than 24 hours of battery life, and... on Verizon.

Is it possible?

kookk

Reaction score
If they released that they wouldn't be able to release another phone for a very long time. Sometimes features are.left out so when the next beat thing comes along you will want to buy it.

Sent from my DROID X2

OP
M

m1ckDELTA

Reaction score
I've entertained that thought as well, however, it seems like having a line of phones based on features and price points would be a logical business decision. A full featured phone would simply cost more. Much like in computers, a professional motion picture editor will be willing to spend well into five figures for a computer that does nothing but run editing or FX programs. Now, that is an extreme example but I'm sure there is a big enough market among professionals willing to pay a premium for a fully featured phone.

Overall the whole smartphone business seems to be toy, or gadget, focused. I realize that is the largest market segment and that having Netflix installed would fall into the toy category for most but the other features (including Facebook, unfortunately) would be welcomed by professionals needing a fully featured phone.