Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Images of Verizon Wireless’ first LTE USB modem emerge

A new connect just dropped some interesting images in our inbox. What you are looking at is Verizon Wireless’ first LTE USB modem that VZW is currently testing.

As you can see from our images, the manufacturer is LG and the unit contains the much anticipated LTE SIM card. We don’t have much else to report on this one other than the hardware looks to be pretty polished…

hopefully it will be released to the masses soon. We’ve got a couple more images for your scrutiny after the break.

image-8A15_4C51BD41.jpg
image-D955_4C51BD41.jpg

boygeniusreport.com

Last edited:

manolin923

Reaction score
Samsung?

Dude? are you serious? Samsung? It says LG all over that thing. unless i missed something, i dont think Samsung makes LG.

PLS do correct me if i'm wrong

sremex

Reaction score
Dude? are you serious? Samsung? It says LG all over that thing. unless i missed something, i dont think Samsung makes LG.

Yea idk where he got that from. definitely lg.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Your right lol, I c&p it and figured it was some mutual deal, but I edited it now to say LG.. now someone will come and say it really is Samsung lol

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the real question here is what does this mean for the Mobile Phone world as far as LTE goes, it looks like one step closer to me

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think the real question here is what does this mean for the Mobile Phone world as far as LTE goes, it looks like one step closer to me

I guess since the handsets are yet to be officially released, you can't very well go out into the wild and have public beta tests.

It will be here in Q4. Now I just cross my fingers and hope I can get a 1-yr early first of the year.