Images not showing up

Applegrl

Reaction score
I take a picture w my phone and send it to someones email address (hotmail) and the person recieving the picture (via their cell phone, thru their hotmail account) cannot download the picture. Normally the picture would be labeled as "IMG_20120119_193937" but the pictures recently have been saying "PART_1326997164001" (sometimes the number vary obviously for the file, for dates, etc.) HELP?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I take a picture w my phone and send it to someones email address (hotmail) and the person recieving the picture (via their cell phone, thru their hotmail account) cannot download the picture. Normally the picture would be labeled as "IMG_20120119_193937" but the pictures recently have been saying "PART_1326997164001" (sometimes the number vary obviously for the file, for dates, etc.) HELP?

Are you saving them first and do they show up in the Gallery? Are you using the native email app? You might try the K-9 email app and see if that fixes the issue.

Good luck.

OP
A

Applegrl

Reaction score
Are you saving them first and do they show up in the Gallery? Are you using the native email app? You might try the K-9 email app and see if that fixes the issue.

Good luck.

Thank you for your suggestions!

yes I am saving them and yes they show in my gallery. I am using the phones factory installed messaging program to send the picture to someones email. I just think the problem is in my picture program as to how the picture is getting stored (as "part....")

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So your using gallery to select it?
Maybe try using the quick pic for the gallery app

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer