1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

images "burned" into screen, what can I do?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by nolerltw, Aug 23, 2012.

1. nolerltw

nolerltw New Member

I started seeing "ghost" images of things like the little white "i" that used to display in the upper right corner of pandora, I can see it on just about any dark background I see on my phone and it even shows up on videos. I figured I must have left my screen on too long on pandora once and thought it would go away after a while but it hasn't. I am also starting to notice an entire band of discoloration along the top and bottom of the screen, it's especially noticeable and annoying when watching video. Can I do anything about this and/or is this something I can get a replacement for through Samsung or Verizon? Thanks!
  2. nolerltw

nolerltw New Member

Update

Went into my local Verizon store and showed them the issue. My phone is under a year old so they are replacing it under warranty. Just waiting for it to come in the mail. Yeah for a shiny new Nexus! DancingNexus
Search tags for this page
android screen burn pandora
burn in screen galaxy nexus s2 verizon replacement
can a image burn into phone
can samsung galaxy s4 screen burned?

galaxy nexus screen burn in warranty

galaxy s3 screen burn in warranty

ghost image galaxy s3

ghost image on galaxy s3
ghots images on my samsung galaxy 3 screen
image burned into galexy s3

image burned into phone screen