images "burned" into screen, what can I do?

nolerltw

Reaction score
I started seeing "ghost" images of things like the little white "i" that used to display in the upper right corner of pandora, I can see it on just about any dark background I see on my phone and it even shows up on videos. I figured I must have left my screen on too long on pandora once and thought it would go away after a while but it hasn't. I am also starting to notice an entire band of discoloration along the top and bottom of the screen, it's especially noticeable and annoying when watching video. Can I do anything about this and/or is this something I can get a replacement for through Samsung or Verizon? Thanks!

OP
N

nolerltw

Reaction score
Update

I started seeing "ghost" images of things like the little white "i" that used to display in the upper right corner of pandora, I can see it on just about any dark background I see on my phone and it even shows up on videos. I figured I must have left my screen on too long on pandora once and thought it would go away after a while but it hasn't. I am also starting to notice an entire band of discoloration along the top and bottom of the screen, it's especially noticeable and annoying when watching video. Can I do anything about this and/or is this something I can get a replacement for through Samsung or Verizon? Thanks!

Went into my local Verizon store and showed them the issue. My phone is under a year old so they are replacing it under warranty. Just waiting for it to come in the mail. Yeah for a shiny new Nexus! DancingNexus