Images Appear for the Hyundai T7 Android Tablet

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hyundai-t7-2.jpg

Today's news might cause you to do a double-take to make sure you didn't accidentally go to a car website. We have a few pics for you guys to check out of a Hyundai, but they are definitely not a car. The Hyundai T7 is a new Android tablet entering the arena, and it might end up being as good of a value as their cars. From the pics, it looks similar to an enlarged smartphone. It's specs are definitely mid-range, but it is also priced affordably at just $165, which includes the price of global shipping. Here's the spec-list:
  • 7-inch 1280×800 pixels display
  • Samsung Exynos 4412
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 8 GB of internal storage
  • Android 4.0.4 installed
Hyundai is well known for making remarkably reliable cars, and has built a great reputation. Could the company do the same thing in the Android world? It will be available from Pandawill soon, so it win't be too long before we are able to find out. Here's another pic, but you can see more at the source link below.

hyundai-t7-3.jpg

Source: AndroidAuthority

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good thing Samsung isn't Apple, or they'd be suing the pants off of Hyundai for that home button... though I guess there's still time.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Good thing Samsung isn't Apple, or they'd be suing the pants off of Hyundai for that home button... though I guess there's still time.

That thing looks like a Samsung device for sure.

Reaction score
That was my first thought too. Before I read the title I thought bit was going to be a story about the SGS3 or a new SGS4 leak.

Smeech

Reaction score
I ordered one actually. But then cancelled it (and got my money back from pandawill via paypal). Then I went Nexus 7 and now Nexus 10.

I may pick one of these up. I've been following it closely.

Here is a video with Antutu benchmark results: Hyundai T7 vs. Ainol Venus. The Hyundai scored a whopping 14,000+... looks very promising.

[video=youtube;gwmitxecW2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwmitxecW2o[/video]

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
My current vehicle is a Hyundai, and I haven't had any issues with it in the six years I've owned it. That being said, this tablet may be able to do well in the niche of mid-range devices. The specs aren't terrible, and the price isn't bad either. In purchasing one, you'd be well aware that you're not getting the best of the best (just like I knew when I bought my Tiburon), but I guess time will tell whether this thing really presents any value for the consumer. Personally, I'm waiting for the refreshed Nexus 7 to be released, and I'm fairly certain I'll be getting one of those!

Last edited: