image quality appears degraded compared to stock rom, what to do?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by gsmnexuser1279, Feb 18, 2012.

1. gsmnexuser1279

gsmnexuser1279 New Member

When I purchased my Galixy Nexus, it came with a stock rom for 4.0.1 For several reasons including laggy keyboard, not pinch to zoom or rext rewrapping to fit the screen on the web browser, I had to flash a few custom roms til I found one that did what I was asking. It happened to be the bugless beast rom shown in the attached screenshot. The web browsing works fairly well. There is still an issue with some pages still not able to be rewrapped, and on mobile facebook, it's not possible to tap the drop down menu on the top left cause it instead thinks you meant to tap the address bar and subsequently reloads the page. The e-mail client didn't zoom in at all so it was replaced with Enhanced E-mail. But aside from those things, It's fast, has very good battery life and am fairly pleased. The one thing I must say however, is that everything from the bootup animation to the wallpapers, web pages and videos all look so bland compared to that of the stock rom. The colors don't pop out at you at all and it really doesn't do the justice to the Super AMOLED HD display in my opinion. I was wondering if others have seen this and agree with me, and if so what can be done about it, short of flashing a different rom? I'll do that if that's what ultimately needs to be done, but I figured I'd ask the creator of it or other users of the rom if they can explain the seemingly degredation in quality of the whole rom's appearance. I don't know if maybe another kernel would change anything or if I just need a different rom.
  2. Durandgir

Durandgir New Member

I'm not sure if you would get any helpful answers, this is the D1 forum, does bugless have a section in the galaxy nexus rom section? I haven't been over there at all. if they do try asking there, you'll most likely get more answers
Search tags for this page

camera quality after costum rom

camera quality degraded after custom rom

does camera quality degrade after installing custom rom

does custom rom degrade camera quality

does rom degrade camera quality

how to change the camera quality in custom rom

htc thunderbolt poor resolution pictures in browser

new rom bad camera quality

quality photo custom rom

why camera quality degraded in custom rom