Image of the Moto G2's Final Retail Box Hits the Web

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-g2-box.jpg

The second generation Moto G will apparently not be called the G2, but will simply keep its original Moto G moniker. The above pic is supposedly a leaked image of the next generation Moto G's final retail packaging.

The other intel which comes along with this leaked image is that the Moto G (and perhaps several other new Motorola phones) will be revealed within the next week (more than likely on Thursday, September 4th). This coincides with previous rumors we have heard on the subject, plus that is the date that Motorola reserved for their event, so it's looking good for a go.

Which Moto device are you most looking forward to finding out about?

Source: Google+ Akshat Mittal

Last edited:

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Right now I'm using a flawless 64GB OnePlus One. No yellow screen, no battery drain issues, nothing. I was given a FLAWLESS device. And I'm LOVING it...

... BUT...

If the new Moto X+1 (or whatever it ends up being called) has a camera comparable to my One Plus, the screen is 5+ inches, the battery performance can (at the very least) match the original Moto X, it comes it comes in a 64GB version, AND I can customize it (loved the Moto X wood back)...

...I'm gonna get it.

I love the Moto X UI that friggin' much. The Cyanogen11 OS on the O+O isn't quite as good as the Moto X UI, and it has a few (very minor) bugs. What I've realized is that I REALLY liked virtually every software feature on the X. Luckily, the O+O hardware is so VASTLY superior to my X that I don't quite miss it. But, if Moto gives me all of the things that I mentioned then I have to go back. To me, the Moto X UI is THAT good.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Are you looking to sell that. ONE+? If so, just tell interested parties to PM you. This forum isn't set up for buying and selling like. Android.net is.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic ...

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Am I selling it? We'll see on Thursday afternoon!