1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Image in phone memory can't be deleted

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mbaumser, Jul 21, 2010.

1. mbaumser

mbaumser New Member

Somehow an image of mine was placed in the phone's device memory (not the card) when my stuff was transfered from my Voyager to my new Droid.

I know it's in the Phone memory because I removed the SD CARD and it was the only image that remained in the gallery.

I can't figure out where it is or how to delete it.

When I open the gallery, the image seems to be in a folder called "My Pictures". When I open the image and select menu I get only two options (Share and More). For other images I get a third option (delete) but not on this one.

I've installed AndExplorer and tried to find the image .jpg or anything called "My Pictures" but I can't.

Any thoughts?

does AndExplorer have a search funtion? (I haven't found if it's there)

Thanks

Marc
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
Search tags for this page

can't delete a picture off samsung phone

how to delete photos from samsung mesmerize when memory is f

samsung fascinate wont delete pictures