Image for incoming Facebook SMS Messages?

Tony_Stark

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S5
This may be a silly question and it's not necessary, but I am curious none the less. I have some of my Facebook items (messages, status updates, etc.) sent to my Droid 2 via SMS message. Each message comes from 32665 (FBOOK) with a suffix pertaining to that particular message. (Usually a dash and a number)

Is there a way to add an image (such as Facebook Logo) to these messages? Obviously I know that each incoming message has a unique (address) so it doesn't make sense off the top of my head, but I wasn't sure if someone had come up with soemthing where you could say (all messages with the prefix 32665 use this image) or something. Probably reaching, but I am surprised daily with this technology! Thanks!

Reaction score
Why not add 32665 as a contact named "facebook", go to google images and search "facebook logo", download one of those, and set that as the contact picture. Would this work? Or are you looking for something else?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Tony_Stark

Tony_Stark

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S5
Hey Mark! Thanks for checking out my question and taking the time to respond. What you said makes perfect sense... however, every SMS Message that comes from Facebook has a different "suffix" if you will. The prefix is always 32665 "FBOOK" but there is always a dash plus other number following. So you message me and it comes from 32665-041 and then someone else sends something from Facebook and its 32665-042.

I didn't know if there was a way to set it as 32665* (like when you search for a file in Windows and it finds everything with 32665 in the file) I highly doubt it's possible, but you never know. Thanks again!

Reaction score
well, i have a work around. idk how effective it will be though. When you make the facebook contact, just keep adding every new suffix as a different number under the same contact.