1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Image editing Photoshop compile error

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by BalistikBill, Apr 3, 2011.

1. BalistikBill

BalistikBill New Member

When editing images in Photoshop cs4 and you get a compile error but when I do it in gimp it compiles fine. Are there certain settings that I need to set within Photoshop when saving to.make sure it will compile correctly?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. djakrse

djakrse Active Member

Is this something to do with the newer 3D features? I'm not familiar with any sort of compile error.

Unfortunately, I haven't been in a position to use Photoshop much since CS2. Now that I'm playing with it to customize my phone, at least I can still do what I want with what I've got.
  3. BalistikBill

BalistikBill New Member

I'm just trying to edit .9 images in Photoshop and save but when its compiled with adk I get the. 9 error. If I edit the image In gimp it will compile the apk's just fine.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. djakrse

djakrse Active Member

Oh duh. Non themer here. I do know there are PNG save options available if you choose File menu, File > save for web... menus may have changed since CS2. Also you should have an optimize palette, check in Window > I think. Sorry, used to have everything memorized back in the day.
Search tags for this page

photoshop edutor online and compile picture