Im +

DocsDad

Reaction score
Installed IM+ the other day. I prefer texting but we use AIM at work and thought I would try this mobile app to communicate. I also will try and use it with my wife as she prefers not to text if she is at the computer. I chose this because the official AOL app was not getting good reviews in the Play Store.

Although I may not use it all the time I have plenty of space on the Maxx to play with. And I must say... this is smooth. If left completely on it does use a lot of battery but leaving it on "push" in the background it has hardly touched the battery today.

Random observation for your viewing pleasure. :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Installed IM+ the other day. I prefer texting but we use AIM at work and thought I would try this mobile app to communicate. I also will try and use it with my wife as she prefers not to text if she is at the computer. I chose this because the official AOL app was not getting good reviews in the Play Store.

Although I may not use it all the time I have plenty of space on the Maxx to play with. And I must say... this is smooth. If left completely on it does use a lot of battery but leaving it on "push" in the background it has hardly touched the battery today.

Random observation for your viewing pleasure. :)

thanks for the review, I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.