I'm wanting to buy a Droid phone. Which one is the best?

martythebugguy

Reaction score
I'm with Verizon. I am wanting to buy a Droid and dump the Blackberry. I am thinking of the Incredible or the X. From user experience, which one is the best? I like the big screen on the X but also like the design of the Incredible.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suggest that you go to VZW and test drive each. One will stand out.

kechamb

Reaction score
Test drive is best advice you can receive. When I was looking about a month ago I was in the same place you are. I had it narrowed down to 3 but until when i went to the store and did a hands on my choice was made for me by the phone itself.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
The best advice is to go to the store and play with the phones. It is kind of tough being a BB user and not knowing which phone to go with. Especially not having a lot of Android experience. When I left the BB Storm, I got the HTC Eris first and the quickly jumped up to the Droid 1. I prefer a touch screen keyboard. If i were to advise a phone it would be between the Droid X and Droid Incredible. I have the X and my wife the Incredible and they are both excellent phones. If you need a keyboard then get the Droid 2, but if you wait till next month the Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global and HTC Merge will be out. All will have actual keyboards, but will have superiority like the Droids available now and they will be world phones.