im trading my stratosphere for a droid razr

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
i am trading my samsung stratosphere for a droid razr even up. there is nothing wrong with either phones. am i getting a good deal?

Sent from my "completely stock" stratosphere using Droid Forums

amsolo

Reaction score
Yes - at least where I live - The Stratosphere hardly worked data-wise and my battery was dead by 10am. My Bionic is
100 times better. Only negative thing for me was that the Stratosphere showed my phone contacts in my car where I
can't get my Bionic to do that. I am sure the Razr is at least as good as the Bionic.

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
the guy is on theway now. only thong wrong with the razr is external speaker is going bad. so speaker phone dont work. it may be just dirty. i can find a replacement speaker for it im sure. and if i absolutely need to i can turn it in to my insurance. and get a new one

Sent from my "completely stock" stratosphere using Droid Forums

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
just got the razr. i really love it. fast big and sleek. i think i made the right choice

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Nice one!! Best of luck with it :)

Sent From the Land Before Time...
Tapatalk 2_ ICS Xparent

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
thanks. anyone know if its possible to take this thing apart to replace the blown speaker....speaker phone is the only thing wrong with it so far. when on speaker and playing music it sounds like its blowjng. but other then that. i feel like i made off with this deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums