Im thinking need help please

OP
elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
well im still trying to figure out how to install this theme, i tried from the update.zip and no luck someone please help and thanks

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not at a computer so this its gonna be quick. But you don't install an update.zip to install the theme. Don't rename it. And you have to install the theme before your patches.

You go into ROM Manager/install ROM from SD card and scroll all the way down to the 928 deodexEERR zip you added. Then install from there.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

OP
elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
ok can someone please help me now, i finally got it to work but it look kind of differant and not all the icons appear the way they suppose to. now i also have a question being that i installed the theme without a ROM does that factor in as to how the theme would look or does it not matter...

928Droid Black Glass X OTA2315 DeOdexEERR Theme

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is why you install the Theme and then the patches that go to Theme. You will learn young Padawan.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

OP
elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
well after i saw that boo boo i went ahead and reboot to the backup i made then i install the zip file from the loader then i updated it but for some reason it does not look the same im thinking of rebooting to my saved file so i can try again this time im thinking of adding the ROM first then the theme but dont know yet i been playing all day with the theme lol im kind of getting the flow of things but still learining...

wow im retarded lol come to find out i was looking at the screen shots from the theme and they look like the one on my phone i just need to add the apps and arrange the stuff so i guess i got it...