1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I'm the latest newbie...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Orionalias, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Orionalias

Orionalias New Member

...but don't go thinking I'm some noob. Just wanted to say hey to all and thanks for any help/tips/advice in advance. I'll be posting a fairly generic DX vs DI question (as that's what's I'm between getting) and rooting question once I find the appropriate forum section...feel free to find it and comment.

Maybe ill link to it later.

Hey and thanks.

Edit: told you I would... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...question-other-android-forums.html#post692938
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
  2. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Welcome....noob :p
  3. Orionalias

Orionalias New Member

haha smartass! thank you for the welcome. proud to finally be part of the community. the image in your signature area...awesome!
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! I read the other link you posted. I'm sticking with my Droid. It allows me to change roms and themes, works flawlessly, meets my needs and has been paid for. Therefore, I have no reason to switch.

Let us know what you decide and, if you have questions, post and the community will respond.

Mike