I'm surprised somebody hasn't...

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and Growl at APK Manager 4.9 - and say thanks to Tallica and Gtalk :D

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone started working on gtalk? If so any progress?

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone started working on gtalk? If so any progress?
Not yet, but I for one would like to see it done - I am currently working on the D/F app for the community and then Tapatalk Pro for myself :)

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not yet, but I for one would like to see it done - I am currently working on the D/F app for the community and then Tapatalk Pro for myself :)[/QUOTE]

I never really thought much about doing tapatalk but I'm going to start working on that and gtalk tonight

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I tried gtalk very briefly a week or more ago but didn't work

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We made some progress but it's late and my eyelids are heavy :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

listenman20

Reaction score
i finally just figured out how to do pandora myself and done it....just had to change the background image from the one escnead69 made to the one that tparker76 had in his 1.4.1 version from a while back. credit to escnead69 and tparker76. i just put the 2 together.

Last edited:
OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am back in apkmanager but it's looking grim :wacko:

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am back in apkmanager but it's looking grim :wacko:

still working on it???? I just opened it and so far ive got the settings menus transparent and the actual threads transparent.....but all of the lists are not have you made any progress on those

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
62f96991-3f47-a298.jpg

Swiggity Sweet!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is awesome! beer coming on Friday!

One note, I have the display set to ' dark' and in threads all the txt is white (perfect for my blue background) but on the home screen (recent posts) txt is mainly blue which is hard, can you make out white like in the threads?
Also the txt of the edit screen (copy/paste menu) is all white on white. But great job so far!
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
droidfrorums app is done as far as ive seen fixing the text now :)
done http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...-droidforums-app-transparent.html#post1134606

Awesome job - I would be interested to know what it was that you changed inside, I got as far as the values/styles.xml - a few things were turned transparent but by no means the entire application - I would like to do Tapatalk Pro for myself but there are so many more .xml's than there are within the D/F App - I am going to have to take a peek inside your work and see what was changed