I'm sorry

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Yesterday I switched to lfy 1.95 I thought it is because I was bored of miui then switched to ss 4.9 then UD 2.5 But restored my backup of miui I am sorry I left this is the perfect rom all hail MIUI

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hoppermi

Reaction score
lol Slam, I hope U were getting paid. Sounds like a full day:)

Last edited:
OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Thanks I was very sad when I didn't rock miui its just the most amazzzinggg rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The thought crosses my mind when there is some buggy stuff going on. Like random reboots w/ last release.

The frequent updates keep me around. lol

After using MIUI everything other "source" style rom...is just plain boring to me. Espeically the contacts, dialer, mms, launcher, and statusbar pulldown. Hell...everything about MIUI beats other roms imo. It will be even better when its completely stable. There are such great features built into the rom that dont require apps. (ie, file explorer, theme manager, statbar power controls, widgets, homescreens, dialer, mms, contacts, setting gui, memory liberator <--- ha.

corman324

Reaction score
"miui knows what you did" haha i had a laugh at that

yeah, i tried switching a few times early on...then i couldnt stand all the "normal" stuff. its so boring looking, and feeling. even the icons and the general definition of the screen looks like crap compared to MIUI

leonozug

Reaction score
I have no intention on leaving MIUI until I have a dual-core smartphone in my hand!! Even then, I'll be hoping MIUI will be eventually ported to that said device...:)