1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I'm Soooooo Impressed

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by dro855, Jun 1, 2011.

1. dro855

dro855 New Member

Ok, I have an OG Droid and I've flashed this thing more times than I can count. I was put off by the Gingerbread issues on GPA, so I went back to Bugless Froyo. I never even considered Liquid until it was mentioned in the BB section. With that said, I downloaded it this morning and I am soooooo impressed by this Dev team. The ROM is stupid fast, the options are endless, and I just love it. The amount of time and effort you guys have put in to this is exceptional.

I love Bugless and appreciate all the work Pete puts in, but the OG Droid is officially Liquified. :i-m_so_happy:
  2. rsimpson

rsimpson New Member

Booyah! Just another entry into the Liquid army.dancedroid
  3. hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy New Member

....yet another liquid transformation & i know exactly how u feel the first time i tried Liquid....
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I have a hard time running anything else honestly, have been that way since the LFY days, somewhere around version 1.8 or so.

And to think its just one guy who does this all, even supports 3 devices now. He does have quite a support team and team of testers, but just one builder. I can barely even build one paragraph for a post and he cranks out roms like its no bodys business :)
  5. xcrider

xcrider New Member

I was 100% bugless untill i found this rom a few weeks ago. Loving it ever since!