Im sold on the HTC 2150 Battery

Grettski

Reaction score
Yeah I know. It does have a bigger back. Its not HUGE though. And it fits fine in my old Eris belt holder. Results speak louder than anything. This was with some light, some moderate use. Tons of emails and texts. This thing works. Enough said....

OP
Grettski

Grettski

Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm completely loving mine. Does a beautiful job and to me, I actually like the feeling of the bigger back. Makes the phone feel more sturdy somehow.

Exactly. It feels like it has more beef to it. Im not sure why people are so concerned about the added size. Its not really that much bigger. My belt holder for my Eris works fine, and my wife has a holder in her purse and it fits with no problem. My Eris was dead with no use in 8 hours. This thing is just sick. Ya get the update yet? Im in DE (not that it matters) and no updates here yet. Im hearin Monday before they crank it up again

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Oh yeah, I got the update. I cheated and rooted. :D

So very glad I did. I am running the Skyraider ROM, free wireless tether, absolutely love it and won't go back to non rooted. It is so the way to go.

Guchi

Reaction score
through a 16 hour day with 50% battery left, my juice plotter widget says i have 13 more hours until its dead. i sent/received 10-15 texts made 1.5 hours of calls used maps twice and navigation once for about 5 min plus playing imobsters through out the day. i am using the 1750mah from seidio and juice defender.

skytower31

Reaction score
Yeah I know. It does have a bigger back. Its not HUGE though. And it fits fine in my old Eris belt holder. Results speak louder than anything. This was with some light, some moderate use. Tons of emails and texts. This thing works. Enough said....

What app is that?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love my 2150 HTC Extended battery " puts the stock battery to shame", also bought the Seidio clip on the belt holster for 23 bucks on Amazon, it is the one made for the bare HTC Incredible phone, protects the phone beautifully.

vireya

Reaction score
played 18 holes of golf with GPS on the whole time, using golfshot app.

The AM was spent online, emails etc

After those I had 70% batt remaining on my 2150

Now what to do with those aux batts I have and the charger. I now have 3 stock batts, 1300?, and one external recharger 3400, a USB batt pack

rmreid

Reaction score
through a 16 hour day with 50% battery left, my juice plotter widget says i have 13 more hours until its dead. i sent/received 10-15 texts made 1.5 hours of calls used maps twice and navigation once for about 5 min plus playing imobsters through out the day. i am using the 1750mah from seidio and juice defender.
Another Seidio 1750 user here as well, fits the Dinc perfectly and I am getting 2 days out of mine with similar usage as above.
Best $39.00, I've spent so far :)

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I have the seidio 1750, and I honestly don't see that large a difference between it and my stock battery. Both tend to be near dead by the end of the night.