1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Im so Lost

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by xMisteRViciouSx, Aug 19, 2010.

1. xMisteRViciouSx

xMisteRViciouSx New Member

ok im rooted. 2.2 froyo, bugless beast. i want a theme. cant get one. dont know how. i want some sort of red theme dont know how to find one, load it, or anything. i need some help because i feel as tho i rooted for nothing. im running at 800 mhz on BB and thats all i have. i keep getting the official froyo update sent to my phone. can i just use easy root to unroot my phone and update to the official froyo? i know i have a lot im just so confused lol.
  2. Black_diamond

Black_diamond New Member

Got to peteralfonso.com there is a OTA patch that you put on the Root of your SD card, and that should take care OTA update.

For the theme its rather easy, I would buy ROM manager, premium i feel its worth it. You find what theme you want ( theres a theme section on the forum). Download the theme, Save it to your SD card and either go into recovery mode or if you are useing rom manager select the file from the SD card and Flash it. Wala
  3. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

Download Astro file manager and Rom manager. Then go to bug less beast forum and find your theme. Download it and pit it on the main directory on your sd card. Use Rom manager to flash the theme you just downloaded. Back up yes, whipe no. It with ask for root permission. You click yes. It will ask if ok to shut down, you tap yes. Walllla. You should be flashing a theme to your rom with the best of them.

In laymens terms.