1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

im so confused its embarrassing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ashley9231, Jan 1, 2011.

1. ashley9231

ashley9231 New Member

Hello there, this is me introducing myself! Lots of questions for whoever reads this and knows how to answer them. First I should say that I have a samsung epic and sprint is my carrier. I was having problems with the "where's my droid" app not being able to identify my location even if I was standing outside with both phones. So frusterating. I googled the prblem and everything that came up was on this forum and it kept asking to download the app so I did. I, after much hooplah (sp), got registered and have been trying to maneuver the app but I have no idea what to do. I touched my way to the droid app section to see if there was info on the "where's my droid app." I found the search section and typed in keywords but got a bunch of tech talk that was both over my head and not related to my quesion. I can't evn figure out how to post. Also, the forum app is much different from the computer forum setup, should I b able to do and acccess the same information? Thanks for anyones help, ill keep playin with it.