I'm so bored right now

Diordna

Reaction score
Like seriously, I'm dying.

Anyone want to root their droid and put a ROM on it and theme and kernel?
I want to help someone with that right now lol

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why not theme your own phone? There's gotta be someting about it you don't like.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm considering it. Not tonight or tomorrow, I want to give 2.2 a chance to get here but if the Droid 2 comes out and the Droid still doesn't have 2.2 a rooting we will go. I'll be sending you a pm. :)

bad4u

Reaction score
I have been theming and messing with so many new programs the past week its ridiculous. Im still beyond bored to. Anyone got any other ideas?

hookerdj

Reaction score
best program to date ninjaamorph!!!! you can theme any launcher you want right on your phone and never even have to plug into a computer. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to theme a launcher

edit : NINJAMORPH SORRY

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score

I'm considering it. Not tonight or tomorrow, I want to give 2.2 a chance to get here but if the Droid 2 comes out and the Droid still doesn't have 2.2 a rooting we will go. I'll be sending you a pm. :)
Sounds great! :)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Why not theme your own phone? There's gotta be someting about it you don't like.

I just put on the Dark Edge Theme for BB today, so I'm getting use to that.. wish a lot more icons were dark edged, it's kind of weird looking with the colored ones haha

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
You know, there are things in life other than your droid.
Yeah I did notice that

But sometimes you do get bored you know.. I wasn't talking strictly about being bored with the Droid itself FYI. Read carefully, I'm just saying how bored I am tonight in general with nothing to do and I like helping people root and stuff, that's all.

But now I do have something to do tonight so I'm happy:)

notamamasboy

Reaction score
Hey maybe you can help me.. I'm dying to theme the news and weather widget that comes stock. I really just want to be able to change the background of the widget. any suggestions where I can find the images to modify them?

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Hey maybe you can help me.. I'm dying to theme the news and weather widget that comes stock. I really just want to be able to change the background of the widget. any suggestions where I can find the images to modify them?

The theme section might be of use

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Just root now. When the OTA comes out, within a matter of probably one hour someone will find the link to the download, then you can just unroot and bam.