1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I'm pretty much an intermediate noob

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Mandroidx, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Mandroidx

Mandroidx New Member

Well hello there welcome to my noobie thread. I have been a droid user since the droid eris was release and i personally went through 3 of them all of them had flaws in someway. Despite my bad luck i do not dismay. I have faith in the android system and all their devices<except eris>. I am looking for a solid phone that is iconic and wont be left to die such as the motorola droid. I currently have an ally but it is terribly slow i feel like throwing it a lot of times. Anyway, i am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to droids honestly. Anyone wish to help me buy a solid android for verizon???
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

This is going to be user preference, do you need a physical keyboard what size screen are you looking for, plus coming up on the fourth quarter there should be some new Android devices just in time for the Holidays

By the way Welcome to the Forum!
  3. Mandroidx

Mandroidx New Member

Well external keyboard is nice to have but not really a preference i want something i can hack the **** out of and a nice big screen and fast prcessor i think ill be waiting for the 2 ghz for next year