Im now part of the Air Fryer Army

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
red-gowise-usa-deep-fryers-air-fryers-gw22639-c3_300.jpg

Picked this up off of Amazon after hearing tremendous amount of praise for the Air Fryers. So now I'm looking to throw in some taters (with a southern twang) and chicken tenders for another way to get in some good food without all the fat.

Those with air fryers what brand you have, what recipes should we try, and what are the pros/cons you would like to share.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
These seem very popular lately, lots of people talking about them where I work. I am interested, might just have to buy one and try it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Steak came out good.

Where the foreman grill was the marvel of the last decade and the microwave before that, this may be the new cooking marvel of this generation.

How fast this cooks food is amazing. The question now is which company will have the best air fryer for the money and durability.

I'll have to revisit this thread when I cook either stuff.

44d17a227a2087ba84b633866c9f763d.jpg
994b69cade4f45b8cc2d184b3a023b9b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife has been wanting to get one of those. Does it really cook food that much better then the oven?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just finished my meal prep for the week using it and for those looking to meal prep for health this may be a new "must" because of speed and convenience.

(skip to 7 min mark)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think I'm going to get one of these.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wadman

Reaction score
I got one for Christmas. I absolutely love mine. I've cooked just about everything in it and it all comes out really good. I started my weight loss journey in December and this thing has really helped. My favorite food to cook in it is fish. It comes out tasting fried without any oil used at all. Honestly I cook almost every meal in it. Now once the weather warms up I'm sure I will grill more often (there's nothing like a steak from my Holland grill) but for the time being, the air fryer is doing most of the cooking in my house.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got one for Christmas. I absolutely love mine. I've cooked just about everything in it and it all comes out really good. I started my weight loss journey in December and this thing has really helped. My favorite food to cook in it is fish. It comes out tasting fried without any oil used at all. Honestly I cook almost every meal in it. Now once the weather warms up I'm sure I will grill more often (there's nothing like a steak from my Holland grill) but for the time being, the air fryer is doing most of the cooking in my house.
What brand do you have?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
My wife has been wanting to get one of those. Does it really cook food that much better then the oven?
It's not about the oven for us. It's about foods you would normally fry. This unit is oil free and the taste is great.