Im new.

chad.sims

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I just switched from the bb storm to the droid as im sure many of you did. Wow is all i got to say. this thing is awesome. Im not to familiar with forums, so sorry if this is in the wrong place. Anything special i need to know?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity, chad.sims! Glad you've decided to join us! The best source of information for that Droid (and your developing addiction to it) is this forurm. Read, read, and read some more! You'll be absolutely amazed at how much you can teach yourself through the content here. Make yourself at home and enjoy!

:byeBB:

cuskit

Reaction score
Chad - welcome to the most popular spot on the internet! You are gonna love it here, just be wary - it's very addictive! First you'll lose your wife ("later honey, just gotta check out this one new thread, you gone on with me, I'll maybe catch up later"), then, you'll lose your job ("hello, boss? I won't be in today, I'm feeling a little bit under the weather - I'm thinking it's best if I take the day off and just hang out on droidforums.net") then you'll lose all your friends ("come on now - I told you - I can't bowl tonight because somebody just posted 2.1 will be pushed tonight") and then finally you're gonna lose touch with reality ("dang it! I just know if I uninstall this rom, I'll be able to get back to root, but if I can just push my speed up to 1,200 I think I'll .... oh Lord, what happened now - where'd my 8th screen go - this is gettin' me mad - oh look - somebody just posted the N1 just got 3.5 so that means......,hmm - is that a live screen? shoot, now I can't download that stupid..... :icon_ banana:")......

Yea - you may not understand what I'm talking about right now - but check back here next Saturday and you'll be laughing your butt off! :)

Welcome to the Forums! Have fun! :) mikey

Last edited: