im new to droid forums. could use some help to.

selym24

Reaction score
I have a Motorola droid. I rooted my droid a while back and tried installing cyanogenmod. it didnt work and i gave up on it for a while. however today i tried it again and it installed correctly, the only problem is when i try to reboot into recovery it does not do anything. if anyone else has had this problem or knows how to fix it i would appreciate the help.

Taco

Reaction score
Are you fully powering off you phone then powering it back on while holding x the whole time?

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, do you have the ROM installed, and can you get into the Market? There is an app there called quick boot that should boot you into recovery.

Unless you used ROM manager, if you used that then sorry, I can't help.

JustisLewis

Reaction score
I have a Motorola droid. I rooted my droid a while back and tried installing cyanogenmod. it didnt work and i gave up on it for a while. however today i tried it again and it installed correctly, the only problem is when i try to reboot into recovery it does not do anything. if anyone else has had this problem or knows how to fix it i would appreciate the help.

Are you using clockworkmod or SPR?

OP
S

selym24

Reaction score
im currently trying to do it with clockworkmod. and when i tried rebooting it holding x i got a picture of a yellow caution sign

JustisLewis

Reaction score
First open a terminal emulator and type "su" to make sure you still have root. If you don't get an error message, then you still have root priveleges and you've simply lost your custom recovery. Reflash clockwork or SPR with rom manager. Then i'd recommend flashing RZR and you won't have to worry about it happening again :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App